Advance Care Planning
Partnerships and Articles
- Speak(easy) Howard: The Conversation Project – When it comes to end-of-life care, talking about your preferences matters. Speak(easy) is focused on helping Howard County residents make a plan now, so the people you love aren’t left guessing.
- The Importance of Naming a Healthcare Decision Maker
- MOLST – Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment – Filling out the MOLST form makes your treatment wishes known to health care professionals. You can designate medical orders regarding cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and comfort care.
- Five Wishes – Five wishes is a U.S. advance directive that provides a means to legally document your choices for medical treatment, comfort and care wishes.
- Maryland Advance Directives – A guide to Maryland law on planning health care decisions that includes forms for designating a health care agent, completing a living will and documenting other care preferences.