Other ways you can support Gilchrist include:
- Participate in Workplace Giving. Gilchrist also accepts gifts through United Way and other charity campaigns.
- Attend a Gilchrist Event. We have events that fit a wide range of interests and benefit Gilchrist in several ways. You can attend a fun night of tasting dishes from popular restaurants or sit back and relax at our jazz brunch. We even have ways to participate in the Baltimore Running Festival if you enjoy running or walking events. Also, every other year, we have a beautiful gala with over 800 guests in attendance.
- Host Your Own Event. If your group or organization hosts large or small events, there are ways to designate your proceeds to Gilchrist.
- Give through AmazonSmile. Shop on Amazon and a percentage of your purchase can be designated to Gilchrist by a making a few simple changes to your account.
- Make a stock gift: Gilchrist Stock Account Information
Out of their own grief, the Wolf family has created a lasting legacy of support for children and teens. The family’s gift is designed to ensure that any child who has lost a parent or sibling has access to a full-array of bereavement services, especially one-on-one counseling, to help them cope with that loss. Gilchrist’s Grief Counseling program is offered at no cost and is funded through donor gifts.
“For me, counseling has been such a big help and I wanted to make sure other kids were able to get the same support, even if they could not afford it.”