Other ways you can support Gilchrist include:
- Participate in Workplace Giving. Gilchrist also accepts gifts through United Way and other charity campaigns.
- Attend a Gilchrist Event. We have events that fit a wide range of interests and benefit Gilchrist in several ways. You can attend a fun night of tasting dishes from popular restaurants or sit back and relax at our jazz brunch. Also, every other year, we have a beautiful gala with over 800 guests in attendance.
- Host Your Own Event. If your group or organization hosts large or small events, there are ways to designate your proceeds to Gilchrist.
- Give through AmazonSmile. Shop on Amazon and a percentage of your purchase can be designated to Gilchrist by a making a few simple changes to your account.
- Make a stock gift: Gilchrist Stock Account Information
Out of their own grief, the Wolf family has created a lasting legacy of support for children and teens. The family’s gift is designed to ensure that any child who has lost a parent or sibling has access to a full-array of bereavement services, especially one-on-one counseling, to help them cope with that loss. Gilchrist’s Grief Counseling program is offered at no cost and is funded through donor gifts.
“For me, counseling has been such a big help and I wanted to make sure other kids were able to get the same support, even if they could not afford it.”